↓Download the Architectural Series Brochure
The Architectural Series fireplaces are designed to fit your imagination. Zero-clearance installations, load-bearing designs*, and a custom firebox airflow system so you can complete the look with artwork or a big screen TV, right above the fireplace.
With seven layouts, three glass heights, and flames that run 3’ to 8’, you can add a luxury fireplace into virtually any design.
Configure your fireplace with a backdrop of porcelain panels, enamelled in our factory in North America. Available in two colours: Lustrous Black or Matte Titanium porcelain enamel.
For a seamless look, choose the one-piece, continuous reflective back glass that draws focus to the fire. Both are standard options, and with a bed of tumbled, translucent glass, provide a luxurious look with or without the flame.
Compatible Firebox Panels
Choose any colour on the spectrum with the under-burner LED panel. Our innovative design provides consistent light in whatever hue suits your mood, with dimmable controls so you can choose the colour’s intensity for your preferred ambience.
The Architectural Series fireplaces seamlessly integrate with your home automation system. Flame control and variable lighting – including light intensity, hold colour, or looping – are selected by the optional touchscreen control and can be locked out for a commercial environment. As an additional feature, the touchscreen can also provide system status, offering diagnostics for service personnel.
- Honeywell 24-volt valve actuator for reliable and safe control of the
ignition system, whether you’re using direct ignition or automated control
to start your fire
- Unique, proprietary firebox airflow control system
- 16,000 BTUs per foot of burner
- Burner lengths between 3’ and 8’, in 1’ increments (overall width 4’ to 9’)
- Continuous flame over illuminated translucent tumbled glass
- Combustible finish to glass edge
- Safe-touch glass in 3 heights (16", 24", or 32")
- Downloadable CAD files available online
- Two-year comprehensive coverage
- Honeywell 24-volt valve
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Exclusively available through select retail partners
Architects, designers, and builders love our venting systems that accommodate every application. Powered direct venting, flexible terminals, and a flush termination system allow venting through exterior walls or the roof, in houses or condos, and powered venting systems allow for 150’ of run and up to six 90° elbows. Venting options include horizontal flush mount, horizontal surface mount and vertical surface mount.
Let us connect you to a specialty retailer for more information